Oracle Utilities Services Provider
Delivering Greater Value Faster, for Today's Utilities
What is Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing?
Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing (CC&B) is a modern Customer
Information System that is designed to meet the needs of all utilities now
and into the future. It is a complete billing and customer care application that
handles every aspect of the customer lifecycle, from service connection to
payments processing and everything in between.
- 360⁰ view of the customer
- Configurable Control Central view for improved customer visibility End-to-end customer program management
- Coordinated “to-do” task lists across teams and departments
- Intuitive user-interface
- Robust rating and billing engine
- Handles the complete customer lifecycle
- Supports electric, gas, and water utilities, and other service providers of any size
- Enables customer service staff to deliver superior service
- Improves first call resolution, reduces call handle time, and streamlines customer case management
- Supports multi-channel communication and customer experience outreach
- Upgrades quickly, lowering risk and total cost of ownership
- Part of the most complete utility platform
- Prebuilt integration in the Oracle Utilities suite, including grid, metering, work & asset, and analytics solutions
Ready to Get Started?
Call us direct to speak with an Oracle specialists or complete and submit the convenient form below for a prompt response.
Our Storage footprint and cost was continually increasing, Quality of test data was insufficient in spite of higher volumes of accounts to provide more scenarios, refreshing test environments was time consuming due to higher account volumes, no method in place to provide purge functionality that would maintain data integrity. After implementing the Meridian EDMS platform the Immediate result was the elimination of 17TB of premium storage that supported test environments and one high end Unix server that hosted the databases, reductions in storage growth provided O&M savings of $2 M costs over 5 Years, avoided capital costs of $4.4 M from storage purchases no longer required, smaller test databases through EDMS functionality that provides representative samples of accounts specific to our installation, faster test database refreshes through EDMS representative samples and Improved test quality through an EDMS data extraction process which allows users to extract accounts that specifically address their test scenarios.
— (BGE) Baltimore Gas and Electric Company